31/05/2009

Who are They and Where do the Come From?


I am always curious about what brings visitors to this blog. Some visitors are friends just checking in but others are drawn in by search engines when what ever they are looking for finds me. Curiously enough one of my posting with the title "Slogans Important" seems to bring me more visitors that any other. It is a mystery to me.

Another thing I find funny is that very few people leave comments so I am never sure why they turned up or what they think.

I have posted the map to give you an idea where the visitors drop in from.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gord

    To answer your question 'Who are they and where do they come from?': I'm one of your landlords from Edinburgh City Apartments. Hope you have an enjoyable stay. I was interested to read that 'Slogans important' attracts the most visitors to your blog. Did you know that 'slogan' is one of the few words in English that come from Scots Gaelic? It's a derivation from 'sluagh-ghairm', meaning a battle cry.

    Looking forward to following your blog of your Scottish trip.

    Ewan

    ReplyDelete

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site