07/06/2007

The Training for Excellence Awards went well. The event which has been held for about 15 years now is maturing well. Unfortunately, except for the co-chairs I was the only SLMC Board member to attend. I tried to escape right after the lunch but I got press ganged to represent the Board in the recipient photographs. The drive back to Regina was pretty uneventful.
It got quite cold in the evening. Chris, Shelley and I went out for supper to celebrate Christopher's birthday. The Keg was predictably good.
Today is sunny again and hopefully warm. It certainly was pleasant first thing. I appeared in front of the Standing Committee on the Economy at the Legislature this morning. I presented our brief on TILMA and took a few questions. I thought it went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site