04/06/2007



Monday comes too soon.

I am in Saskatoon this evening for a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Saskatchewan Labour Market Commission. It is the first face to face meeting of the Board so it will prove to be interesting.

I drove up mid afternoon but at the last minute I had to write some speaking notes for an open line show to help Donnie out in the morning. By 7:00 my stomach was growling so I finished it up as best I could.

I got a little exercise after that and walked across the river to Broadway for a while then spoiled it all be having a couple of Keith's and some pasta at the Freehouse.

To bed early. I didn't sleep very well last night so I have to catch up this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site