20/09/2010

The Wilderness Downtown

We all find wild and wonderful things on the web and by taking a look at my in box I would guess that many of us feel compelled to share those things with everyone on their e-mail list. I generally don't do that. In fact it is usually annoying.

From time to time I can't help myself. Thanks to the Globe & Mail's Ivor Tossel this is one of those mornings.

Try www.TheWildernessDowntown.com It is delightful.

Enter your address or the address of where you grew up for example and it creates a multi windowed personal video set to Arcade Fire's We Used to Wait

They say it works best using Google Chrome and it needs a good processor but there is no doubt it is fun.

When you are done, draw and send a postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site