07/09/2009

I always liked Ottawa


We wrapped things up in Lennoxville and I headed to Ottawa arriving in enough time to check into my hotel then pick Morgan up at the airport at 6:00.

We spent the last couple of days running errands to help get Morgan's accomodations set up. She is in a great location, close to the University, a couple of blocks from a grocery store, a short walk from the Bytown market and she has the pick of several exotic restaurants within a short walk.

Ottawa is growing on me. I nevery really wanted to leave, truth be told, but I am having fun remembering what I like about the place. The canal, the bike trains and just the feel of the place. I'd move back here, given the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site