08/05/2009

Horoscope Speaks to me


I am spending a lot of time these days preparing for a trip we are taking to visit Edinburgh and then to walk Hadrian's Wall. I do spend a great deal of time on the internet looking for good restaurants, castles, stone circles, looking for pictures and plotting our trip on Google Earth. Some might even argue that I spend too much time researching the trip.

Well I don't usually read my horoscope but after all it was the Globe and Mail and I was having a slow start to my morning. But there it was under Virgo. Speaking to me.

Social activities and travel plans seem to be taking up most of your time at the moment and there is nothing wrong with that. If a friend or relative dares to suggest you are neglecting your domestic duties tell them to mind their own business.

I looked around our messy house, re-read my horoscope, sat down at the computer and opened Google Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site