03/01/2009

What I need is a Snowblower


As you may have gathered in earlier blogs, I really do like the snow. Lots of it. Even the shoveling is alright, as long as you take your time but, I always thought was, I need a snow blower.
Snow blowers are like big toys for retired guys. Leave the Ski Doos and ATVs for younger guys, what we old retired guys need is a bright, big noisy, red snow blower. What could be better that moving through the drifts surrounded by a huge cloud of fine blown snow.
Around my neighbourhood you can tell where the retired guys live. The lanes, the sidewalks and parking areas are clear of snow for about 3 houses either side of where these guys live. They love a big snowfall.
That could be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site