26/09/2008

Not mine either

The "Not my Prime Minister" slogan seems to be catching on. With a quick scan of a few blogs and comment sections I found these.

====================

What due process has Omar Khadr received? What does, “doing the right thing” mean to Stephen Harper? Is it advocating torture and an institution that the rest of the world decries as an abomination to justice?

Mr. Harper, you are not my Prime Minister, because I am a Canadian, and I believe in justice. You on the other hand, are a stooge and a war criminal.

No, he's not.

My Prime Minister would not betray his country.

------------

Harper's idea of "opening the market" can best be described as the surrender and betrayal of an entire segment of the Canadian way of life: the small wheat farmer.

No doubt Harper has similar competition enhancing measures in store for milk marketing boards as well assuming he will be able to coerce (oops, I should have said "convince") provincial premiers to follow suit.

Harper is nothing more than the traitorous lapdancing whore of the American corporate class.

He is certainly NOT my Prime Minister.

---------

It used to be thought, not so long ago, that the Prime Minister worked for us, the Canadian people. Harper seems to have missed that lesson and appears to believe that he works for Bush. If only we could get a Prime Minister with a spine! Right now, it's embarrassing to have this lap dog pretend to care about Canada when it's blatantly obvious he does no such thing.

---------

Lets be clear .. Steve Harper is not my Prime Minister.. I voted for someone else... He is the Prime Minister of the Canadian State elected by only 25% of eligible voters. That means the minority rules the majority... Who set up this form of democracy? Not the working class that's for sure... Mr Harper speaks for the Canadian State and the Canadian State says that all people that do not want to fight the wars that the state decides are needed will not receive

Can anyone spell coalition?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site