24/06/2007


This was a really nice weekend if hot at the start. We played floor hockey Friday night and the gym was soooo... hot. We were tired afterwards.
I worked outside most of the weekend fixing the sprinkler system and cutting the lawn and working in the garden. We are going to have a good crop of strawberries and the raspberries look good too.
Shelley and I sat out a built a fire in the evening. It was very nice.
It was cooler today with a bit of rain early but it cleared up nicely and we ate out side again. I made one of my favorites, paella and it was great.
Chris has a full workload with the new International program. He will be at the university over 12 hours tomorrow.
We have tickets to see buddy Guy Friday night. Shelley has only a few more days then it is off to Vancouver Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site