01/06/2007

I got a funny call yesterday. A rep from Montreal called me to ask about some wording which had been put into the CFCF-TV collective agreement 33 years ago. I am the only signatory to the agreement they can find.
I do remember the issue and they have asked me to fly to Montreal mid June to act as a witness in an arbitration hearing. That was a surprise.
It is good to be back in Regina after almost 3 weeks on the road with a brief break part way through.
When I was in Ottawa I walked down to the Byward market and picked up some fresh fiddleheads. They are only available fresh for a very short period of time each spring and I have only ever found them in Eastern Canada. I made fiddlehead risotto for supper. It was a nice treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site