14/05/2007

Not the brightest animals in the world

Today was one of those long days where you can't get any momentum going.
I had to finish up approvals for the conference media release. That involves 3 VPs which of course means rewrites. I then had to start to get my head around our motion in front of the National Energy Board.
Trying to work with an Ottawa lawyer and our Ottawa office made things quite abit slower than I'd have liked and I didn't get out of Edmonton until almost noon. Then I had to stop in a small provincial park to take part in a conference call for an hour a few miles west of Edson. We stopped at that park and had supper one time we were camping.
The rest of the drive was good but long. About 820 km.
I saw a few goats and deer in Jasper but I was already late for sightseeing.
I got into Kamloops about 8:30 B.C. time. I got a room with a balcony so I could sit out and have a beer.
I have decided to skip supper
Too tired

1 comment:

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site