26/05/2007

The flowers are almost finished
Here it is Saturday and a day off. Yeah!
It was great to talk to Morgan this morning. I am always surprised and grateful how easy it has been to stay in touch.
Today I have my work cut out for me in the garden and the back yard which looks like a war zone. The dogs have left potholes all over. Major repair work to be done there. As for the garden. One set of onions are doing well and the other were complete duds. My squash are coming as is spinich and the beets but my beans look like they got a touch of frost.
This weekend is also the Cathedral Village Arts Festival so I will take a break and head down later.
I will take a garden picture for tomorrow's blog entry.
By clicking on the pictures you get a larger image if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site