19/04/2009

Slogans Important


Some would argue that there is nothing more important that a corporate or company slogan. Some work some don't. For example, Get in the habit, Capital Cab it doesn't work for me while who can forget that Wheaties has been the Breakfast of Champions for decades.

Wendy's says, See the spots, feel the hunger (Don't worry, I don't get it either) Burger King stresses that when you order one of their burgers, you can Have it your way. McDonald's wants you to know that they have Billions sold.

All very catchy but I think Vera's Burger Shack on Denman Street in Vancouver's wild west end may be on to something. It is a bit more out there with their slogan You can't beat Vera's meat. Somehow I am not sure Regina is ready for Vera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site