07/09/2008

After neglecting this blog for a very long time I have decided to try and get it going once again. I will be updating and adding to it over the next few days and weeks.
I am also trying to change the direction and focus of the blog by adding new components.
I will be adding recipes I like and may link to a recipe archive as I get into this.
I will also try to add some new photographs to the site and links to my photographs.
So...what is new?
An election has been called in Canada by a Prime Minister who not so long ago passed fixed election date legislation which he said would prevent governments from picking an election date which gave them an advantage. What hypocrisy. The polls would suggest that the right wing Conservatives will win again. I think Canadians may have lost their collective minds. If they win a majority, I will explode. No doubt there will be more to say later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site