10/04/2009

I Have to Get Back to this Blog


I haven’t been spending much time working on this blog in recent days. I have posted a couple of things to Gord’s Kitchen but, that has been pretty well it.

Most of my time has been taken up working on a new cookbook project called “Ok, What‘s to Eat?”. It is basic cookbook designed for some one heading out on their own.. .I am very close to being done and at this point I would like to put it behind me.

I have also been distracted by preparations for out trip to Scotland and England in June. I have been tracking down things to do in Edinburgh and digging up photographs of Hadrian's Wall which we plan to walk.

It is good to have spring finally here although it has been slow to arrive after a dreadfully long winter.

Next week I am off to Vancouver for the Fair Vote Canada AGM. I am driving out and back. I have always liked the drive through the mountains and a few days on the left coast will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site