06/11/2008

Working Out

I started exercising today. So why put that small detail of your personal life in your blog, some might ask? Simple, The more people that know, the more humiliating it would be to quit. I need every incentive possible to encourage me to hang in. Walking in circles in Regina's Fieldhouse isn't exactly inspiring but I have to start somewhere.

I was walking quite a bit in the spring and early summer but, I injured my heel and I had to cut back considerably. Unable to get out and about like I was, I started to lose the toning I had started to build up.

I plan to walk the Camino de Santiago in Spain this year or next and a 800 km walk isn't like a stroll in the park. I clearly need to get into better shape.

No time like the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site