15. The radio would be standard equipment but you'd need to install 64 Meg of RAM, a new sound card, a game card, a new video driver, and a CD drive to get it to play.
14. The speedometer would read 70 even though you are only doing 50.
14. For some reason the engine would take 5 minutes to boot up.
12. The steering wheel would be replaced with a mouse and you'd need to memorize the keyboard short-cut for "Brake".
11. The 2009 model wouldn't be available until 2010 - instead of late 2008
10. The air bag system would say "Are you sure?" before going off.
9. New seats would require everyone to have the same size read end.
8. We would all have to switch to Microsoft Gas.
7. The government would be forced to rebuild all of the roads for Microsoft cars; they will drive on the old roads, but they run very slowly.
6. The oil, alternator, gas and engine warning lights or gauges would be replaced by a single 'General Car Fault' warning light.
5. You would be constantly pressured to upgrade your car.
4. Occasionally, your car would die for NO apparent reason and you would have to restart it. Strangely, you would just accept this as normal.
3. Occasionally, executing a manoeuvre would cause your car to stop and fail to restart and you'd have to re-install the engine. For some strange reason, you'd just accept this, too.
2. Every time the lines of the road were repainted, you would have to buy a new car.
1. People would get excited about the new features of the latest Microsoft cars, forgetting that these same features had been available from other car makers for years.