26/10/2008

Here we are in Montreal


We flew into Montreal yesterday. It was pretty uneventful which is about as good as it gets when it comes to flying. The forecast for Montreal suggested rain and were they right about that. It was pouring and obviously had been all day.

After a typical and frightening cab drive into the city we settled in to the Delta Centreville.

I have an aversion to eating in hotels so rain or not, we walked out to Old Montreal and found a small Portuguese restaurant on Place d'Youville called Porto Mar. It was very good but quiet with the weather.

I had a tradition Portuguese meal, grilled sardines. They were great.

I went to the convention this morning. Saw lots of people I hadn't seen in a while then bailed out. we walked down to Old Montreal for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site