25/05/2007

I was up and on the road by 7:00 this morning. There was quite heavy fog through Morley Flats and quite a bit of snow in the foothills.
Traffic was good through Calgary and I made good time all the way driving 850 km today. It is a long haul in anyone's books
There had obviously been quite a bit of snow in places east of Calgary but it was for the most part melted. There was a fair amound on roofs and in ditches.
I only saw one antelope on the stretch west of Medicine Hat. I usually see more.
The highway was clear and dry and I was home by 3:30.
The forecast low tonight is 0 degrees. I was expecting summer. Oh well.
Chris and I played floor hockey tonight. Shelley is working on her project. One good game but an energetic one. It is what I needed after the drive today.
We went to Bushwkkers after. A couple of Stubblejumber Pils rounded out the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site