14/08/2009

Red Tories, I Think Not


I was surprised to read stories suggesting that our Prime Minister is turning into a "Red Tory". Just because Little Stevie was embarrassed into putting some money into stimulating the economy after denying that there was no economic downturn in Canada for months, doesn't mean a shift to the left.

Stephen Harper is as right as they come, closer to Newt Gingrich than he is to Tommy Douglas (I can't say Jack Layton because is is really a centrist)

Give that man a majority and we'll redefine the "right" in this country. That is a scary thought. As it is, sometimes I hardly recognize my country and the positions the government takes.

When next you travel, if you have let your hair grow since your passpost picture was taken. Better have a DNA test result in your back pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site