13/05/2007

Edmonton has been busy. The conference went as expected and I have been trying to write, and rewrite, and rewrite a press release being sensitive to the political sensitivities of three Vice Presidents. No mean feat.

It also seems like I have become a work magnet with more and more projects being piled on. I have to figure out some way to reverse my polarization.

I am just about done so my main objective now is to find somewhere nice to eat.

I had intended to hit the road fairly early tomorrow and to start to drive to Vancouver but I now have to write a release about the National Energy Board hearings we are involved in over pipeline issues. It looks like a late start but, I still have plenty of time to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree, I would love to hear from anyone who visits the site